Download the Rollover/Transfer Form
You can roll over or transfer your funds if:
- You are moving a 401(k), IRA, etc.
- Have changed jobs
- Have had a distributable event
- You are moving from one 403(b) plan to another 403(b) plan when there has not been a severance from employment or any other distributable event.
What is a distributable event?
- Severance from employment (Severance of credentials if an AG minister)
- Attainment of age 59 1/2
- A total and permanent disability
- For a financial hardship as defined by law and the plan document
- For your beneficiaries at your death
Complete and mail form with latest statement to:
PO Box 2515
Springfield, MO 65801
Sit back and relax.