Rollovers Made Easy
Simplify your retirement planning by consolidating your accounts with a rollover. It’s easy to roll over or transfer all your other retirement funds into an AG Financial 403(b). You’ll also enjoy these additional benefits:
- A variety of low-cost, faith-based investment options
- Access to the MBA Fixed Income Fund
- Continued tax deferral
- A dedicated rollover specialist
A rollover is a movement of funds between different kinds of accounts and may be subject to federal income tax in some cases. You are eligible for a rollover if you meet a qualifying event such as a separation from service, disability, or attainment of age 59½. If you meet one of these qualifiers, you may roll over your 401(k), 457, or 403(b). Traditional IRAs can be rolled over at any time.
A transfer is a movement of funds between accounts of the same kind and are not subject to federal income tax. To transfer your funds to your 403(b) account, you must already have a 403(b) through a current employer and not meet any of the qualifications listed for rollovers. In addition, MBA must be an approved vendor of your employer in order to transfer a 403(b).
You are eligible to roll over or transfer your funds if any of the following apply:
- You are moving a 401(k), IRA, etc.
- You have changed jobs
- You have had a distributable event. These include financial hardship as defined by law, separation from service, attainment of age 59½, total and permanent disability, and for your beneficiaries upon your death.
More questions? See the rollover FAQ page, or call 1.877.700.5231 to speak to a rollover specialist.