Provision for Loved Ones.
AG Financial Insurance Solutions offers life insurance plans that meet your unique needs. Whether for an individual or an organization, our customized life insurance solutions are both high-quality and cost-effective.
AG Financial Insurance Solutions is aligned with one of the largest wholesale brokerages in the nation, which offers a selection of companies to bid on your life insurance needs. Other products provided include second-to-die policies for estate planning and key-man life policies for churches.
Group Term Life
AG Financial Insurance Solutions offers customized group life insurance plans for nonprofit organizations, schools, and companies, providing comprehensive coverage for your employees. We are here to provide customer service both during and after the initial enrollment.
General Council Group Term Life Plan (Minister’s Plan)
AG Financial Insurance Solutions administers the group term life plan for the General Council of the Assemblies of God. The group life plan, also known as the minister’s plan, has been in force for over 60 years and is available to anyone who holds credentials with the Assemblies of God. It is provided through our group carrier, The Standard Insurance Company.
To learn more about what the Minister’s Plan offers, download the informational highlight document packet for your specific plan:
- For ministers enrolled before March 1, 2005, Policy #646522-A
- For Ministers enrolled after March 1, 2005, Policy #646527-A
- For Missionaries or Ministers living overseas, Policy #646524
To enroll in the Ministers or Missionary Life Insurance plans, download the following forms:
If applicable, complete the medical history form (state specific):
Complete the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) form:
Fax or mail completed forms to:
AG Financial Insurance
PO Box 10263
Springfield MO 65808-0263
Change your beneficiary:
Billing questions or changes?
Please contact the billing company, Innovo Benefits Administration, toll-free at 800.829.5601.
Standard Life Certificates
- Credentialed Ministers enrolled before March 1, 2005, Policy #646522-A
- Credentialed Ministers enrolled after March 1, 2005, Policy #646527-A
- Credentialed Missionaries or Ministers living overseas, Policy #646524
- Not credentialed, but work for an AG church or entity and enrolled before March 1, 2005, Policy #646522-B (policy no longer offered)
- Not credentialed, but work for an AG church or entity and enrolled from March 1, 2005 to January 1, 2009, Policy #646527-B (policy no longer offered)
For more information or details about any of these policies, please contact us at 800.447.0446 or by email.
Generali Global Assistance (Travel Assistance)
The Generali Global Assistance is an extra benefit, available at no additional cost to those who are insured in The Standard group term life insurance. This benefit allows the insured member and their family to have access to all kinds of trip services when traveling more than 100 miles from home.
Life Services Toolkit
The Life Services Toolkit is an extra benefit, available at no additional cost to those who are insured in The Standard group term life insurance. This benefit is available at the time of the loss of a loved one.