AGFinancial is pleased to award scholarships in the amount of $5,000 each to four (4) 2023-2024 graduating high school seniors. These awards are non-renewable, and will be submitted directly to the university or college. Students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a first-year undergraduate student
- Must be accepted to an Assemblies of God college or university (AG Alliance for Higher Education schools list)
- Must plan to major in a business or ministry related degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.0
We recommend gathering all the items you’ll need to complete your application before you begin, including the following:
- Official high school transcript; email transcript with student’s name in the subject line to Scholarship@AGFinancial.org.
- High school activities list (athletics, clubs, student government, volunteer)
- High school honors/awards list
- Church or other volunteer activities list
- Work experience (if any)
- Two recommendation letters; one must be from a staff or faculty member at your high school, the other must be from a pastor, youth leader or spiritual mentor. Recommenders should email letters to Scholarship@AGFinancial.org, and include student's name in the subject line.
- Short essay response (300-500 words) to one of the following:
- Explain how a person’s faith and finances are connected.
- How do you think ministry and business can work together to grow the Kingdom?
- Describe how you can apply business principles to the ministry.
- How should a Christian worldview impact business?
Application deadline is 5:00 pm (CST) on Tuesday, October 31, 2023.
Award recipients will be notified by 5:00 pm (CST) on December 15, 2023.
Please contact Scholarship@AGFinancial.org with any questions about the application process.